As the Seller, you play an important role in the timely sale of your property.
Below are helpful tips to aid you in preparing your property for sale:
- Make a Good First Impression: A fresh coat of paint where needed is always a good start.
- Remove Personal Items: Potential buyers may have a hard time seeing themselves in a property with all of your personal memorabilia or photos.
- De-Clutter: Remember potential buyers are always looking for an open spacious feel.
- Let the Sun Shine In: Open the drapes or blinds. Make the property look bright and airy.
- De-Pet: If you have pets, have the carpets cleaned, and keep the animals clean.
- Make your Bathrooms Sparkle: Bathrooms sell homes, so let them shine.
- Check the Lighting Fixtures: Be sure all the light bulbs are working.
- Clean, Clean, Clean: Nothing makes a home more inviting than a clean one.
- Show Off Your Kitchen and Counter Space: Put away many of those household appliances that we all love to showcase on our counters.
- Have an inviting Entry: There’s nothing better than an inviting entry. It sets the stage for what they will walk into.
- Imagine Yourself As The Buyer: What are you expecting to see?
It is crucial that you are prepared to make that first impression a lasting one!